Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Heart You


In honor of Valentine's Day, I dug out some hearts and pink objects d'amor today. 


The better part of the morning was spent shooting. Not like I didn't have anything else to do like a bit of house cleaning, laundry or sorting and filing all the mail that has been piling up. No, it was just more fun to pick up my cameras and meander around looking for Valentine themed objects.


The glass paperweight had been resting under my jewelry in a drawer. What a perfect time to bring it out. 


My favorite color has been pink for the last 10 years or so. I haven't tired of it yet although I do like other color combinations as well. Just as yellow is cheery, pink brings a touch of happiness. And in February, perhaps a little more romance.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

I love your pretty romantic photos, all such gorgeous colours and treasures.
Happy Valentines day

Hugs
Carolyn

Melanie Statnick said...

Oh I love that Heart!! Such beautiful photos, so soft and romantic for sure.

Rustique Gal said...

I love that heart too! I keep a collection of hearts on my Buddhist altar to give to special people. Sending you a virtual one!
Hugs,
Sherry

Marrianna said...

Such beautiful hearts and Valendine touches. Thank you for the wonderful gift of truly magnificent photographs on this cold Valentine's Day morning.

Marrianna

De la Renaissance said...

Beautiful!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Anne said...

Just delightful!! Love that heart!