Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day!


Happiness

Today's theme for Texture Tuesday at the Kim Klassen Cafe is happiness. It also happens to be Valentine's Day. Don't they just go hand in hand?  


Since it is Valentine's Day, I was going for the look of romance. What better way to say romance than flowers? And how can you not be happy around flowers?


And it doesn't matter if they are real or not. Without a large garden, I rely on a touch of faux here and there. Hey, my jewels aren't real, so why not!



I used one to two textures in each photo today and had fun experimenting with the looks.


No textures on this one, just a wish to you for a very happy Valentine's Day!

Photobucket

9 comments:

☼Carolina ArtesanĂ­as☼ said...

♥:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*
♥/'´'´'\♥
.//^ ^\\ Feliz Dia del Amor y Amistad ♥♥
(/(_♥_)\) ::::::::::::::::::::::♥♥
._/''*''\_ ............♥♥❁◕‿◕❁ ♥ ♥
(/_)^(_\).
************************************

Susan said...

Beautiful!!

T's Daily Treasures said...

Wishing you a wonderful day and a great rest of the week. Best wishes, Tammy

photo by ansku said...

Such beautiful flowers...♥

Draffin Bears said...

Happy heart day to you Sharon.
I love all your beautiful flowers and photographs, the texture is lovely.

Sending hugs
Carolyn

Deanna said...

Love all those beautiful flowers. Happy Valentine's Day!!

nancyjean said...

wonderful photos...beautiful flowers...great processing! i hope your Valentine's day was filled with happiness

Marrianna said...

I just LOVE that heart paperweight. I'll have to keep my eyes open for the possibilities. Thank you for posting the link to the Textured Tuesdays blog. I signed up for email notices. Maybe you'll see my images soon.

Happy Valentine's Day (late) and Happy Birthday (early?).

Marrianna

Anne said...

Wonderful photos! ♥
I've just found your blog (through one of my followers), and I'm your newest follower!
Best,
Anne
www.alittlefurinthepaint.blogspot.com