Sunday, February 26, 2012

Good Reading


Last week, my sis and I stopped by Barnes and Noble (or B & N as we like to call it) and perused the magazine section. She bought several and threw in one for me, Victoria. Isn't the cover beautiful? 



As you can see, it was quite a variety.


This new magazine sold itself with its cute cover. We don't even live near farms and in our little townhouse, we would not be keeping chickens. However, my sis could not resist picking this one up. At least she'll be knowledgable about raising chickens in case the question every comes up in Trivial Pursuit!


Not long ago, my mom came upon this old McCall's coat pattern in her closet. When I was a small child, she would have some of our clothes made for us. I'm so sorry I don't remember it, but she tells me she had this coat made just for me. It's so adorable and I'm sure I loved wearing it.



By the way, this magazine page was the inspiration for my birthday photo shoot last week. It's in the new issue of Good Housekeeping. The photo was a little quirky, a little artsy, a little fun which provided a good challenge. 

Photobucket

No comments: