Monday, February 6, 2012

A Bit of Texture


Can you tell what this is? It's a cone filled with flowers and hung from a decorative knob. Just playing with textures tonight. These photos all have the texture "Simplicity" applied to them along with a second texture from Kim Klassen at Kim Klassen Cafe


Oh, here's more of the cone! I used Simplicity plus a different second texture and went for a brighter, less antique feel to this one.


Since Valentine's Day is approaching, I have hearts on my mind. Just one more week to go. Oh la la!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Melanie Statnick said...

Beautiful! I love seeing what you have going on. Always so pretty. Great talent!

Mallory Hill said...

Love it! The texture is awesome to!

Chris said...

Hi there, very pretty. Happy Valentine's Day to you. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

T's Daily Treasures said...

Beautiful images. Hope you are having a great weekend. Tammy