Saturday, February 11, 2012

Birdcage Display


Loving my new find... I spied this recently at a new home goods store while walking along Laurel Avenue in San Carlos. I had to have it because a) there is a little bird at the top and I love bird icons and b) because I thought it would be fabulous to display photos and such. 


I've yet to really utilize it but I did stick a few things on it including another bird.


Previously the bird was nesting atop the shoulder of my mannequin. That's okay, I'm ready to change things up. Spring fever is creeping up on me.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rustique Gal said...

Hi Sharon,
That is such a cool item, I'm going to have to haunt homegoods till I find one! I spent hours there yesterday, but only came home with some storage bins. Did you add the clothes pins or did it come with them? Love it!
Hugs,
Sherry