Friday, January 20, 2012

Goodbye, Sweetea's!

Photos of my birthday lunch 2011 at Sweeteas

So Long, Sweetea's!

Yes, one of my favorite tea parlours has closed its doors. And just when I was getting ready to go there for my birthday next month, as I have for the last several years. Sweetea's was just the cutest little shop to have a proper tea. Everything about it was yummy.

From the lovely table settings to the gift shop and pretty displays of food, it was always a special treat. A real experience, with time to relax, eat and enjoy good company. Guess this birthday will be at the Cheesecake Factory...not quite the same thing. Fish tacos, here I come.

Photobucket

3 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

That tearoom does look very nice. Sorry to hear it is closing. Cheesecake Factory definitely will not be the same. Everything changes. Fish tacos sound good though. Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy

engagement rings said...

Love the images, fruit looks so vibrant and tasty. From Engagement Rings

Marrianna said...

I just love your images. I just got the email yesterday that Picnik was closing. While I'll be glad to get my membership fee returned, I'm going to miss the wonderful collage options. Do you know of another online site where we can get this same kind of option? Or maybe I should look at my PhotoShop Help to see if I have something on my computer.