Sunday, December 4, 2011

Time to Decorate


Holiday time means time to decorate. Some years I don't do much and other years I break out all the decor. So far, I've put up lights around my kitchen window so it adds some festiveness. While I haven't done much else, I have been making slow progress on holiday cards. Will I finish decorating? Yes, once I break out the boxes I can't help but pick out favorite things to display. It just takes some motivation to spend the time pulling out all boxes. Maybe a little hot chocolate and some pie is what I need to get going!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rustique Gal said...

Oh, I'll bet you will be all decked out just in time! DOn't you love this time of year? I have lots of time this year, as I am recovering from foot surgery, so as long as I can do it in a wheelchair, I'll be decorated. Enjoy your time!
Hugs,
Sherry

Ada (new york) said...

Hope u get those boxes out and decorate with holoiday cheer. Helps blastign holiday music when u decorate :)