Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's Getting to Look a Lot Like...



The holidays!

Oh, yes. Stores are filling up with merchandise, commercials are playing on tv and I'm getting ads encouraging me to order my holiday cards now. But the real reason I'm excited?
Williams-Sonoma Hot Chocolate! 

This is the absolute best hot chocolate I've ever had. Last year was my first to try it and I could not get enough. Yes, it's a bit pricey, but worth the extra expense. The peppermint flavor is delicious also and this year they've added a new flavor, Salted Caramel. Not really interested in the new flavor though as the classic hot chocolate is just divine.


Oh, and I will wait until it goes on sale. Even though it's in stores and available online now, I still have to get a bargain. But let me warn you, it's addictive and it's only available during the holidays. So stock up or you'll be sorry by February!

Photobucket

6 comments:

like the air said...

Sounds delicious! I am going to try it! Thanks for the rec! :)

Deanna said...

Oh I am definitely not ready for the holidays, but that hot chocolate sure looks delicious. And those poinsettias are down right gorgeous!!

kana said...

Thx for sharing...I have seen the hot chocolate, but have not tried it! Will do so this season.

mariwitch said...

that hot chocolate made me crave! :D

Marrianna said...

Hi Sharon: I'll be on the lookout for the chocolate. Love hot chocolate but haven't had any in awhile. Thanks for the photos, too. And I love the look of your blog.

natalie | a muse + delight said...

I completely agree about WS's hot chocolate. So creamy and not excessively sweet. I was skeptical about the new salted caramel flavor, but it's divine. Divine! You're right to urge your readers to stock up, as it's available only for the holiday season.
~fellow BYW student :)