Sunday, November 20, 2011

Do You Know These People?


Well, neither do I but they live at my house. Please tell me I'm not the only person who buys picture frames and displays them, but hardly gets around to putting in my own photos. 

Why do I do this? Because sometimes I just find a frame that I love and have to buy it. I couldn't resist the pink and green sparkly rhinestones on these glass frames. And I do enjoy looking at them. I'm sure I'd enjoy it more if I had photos of people (or dare I say cats?) that I know and love. These frames have been on display for probably two years now. 

Guess it's time to add one more thing to my on-going to do list. Now, people or cats? Hmmm....

Photobucket

6 comments:

Marrianna said...

Funny post. I like the table that the frames are displayed on. And the frames are great, too.

I hardly display photos of family or my dog and have 1 photo of my oldest son when he was 4 mos. old (when professional photos were mostly done in black and white). I have it hanging on a wall where I see it all the time. It used to be at my mother's house. I can remember all the comments by my father-in-law when he saw the photo, but it belonged to Mom since she paid for the photo sitting. Ah, great times from lo those many years ago.

Great photography, too. Your sense of humor is very refreshing. Thank you.

Blessings, Marrianna

thecubiclerebel said...

I have a friend who does the same thing--keeps picture frames her on mantles with generic photos still inside!

Debbie said...

Funny, I think we all have one or two of those perfect families with the perfect smile and pose and color combo.
I say today throw out those perfect shots and fill your beautiful frames with poetry, old hand written or cards from family long past or how about maybe some children's art from grade school and yes CAT'S and more CAT'S. I've never seen a cat take a bad picture!!!
Thanks for making me laugh and think at the same time, now if you'll excuse me I'm off to buy some frames!!!!!
Debbie
x0x0x

Noreen Sullivan said...

i bought really big frames for my children's art work, but they sat until my husband took them back. just pick any random photos around, and there you have it. fixed!

Too Gemini said...

Sharon, Sharon, Sharon!
You are such an amazing photographer! Print any one of your fabulous photos and put it in those lovely frames!

Melanie Statnick said...

LOL best post ever. I hav no idea who they are but I ask myself that question too when I buy a frame.