Sunday, November 27, 2011

Color Combination: Aqua and Brown


Lately I've been eyeing things in aqua and brown. I am seriously thinking of changing my pink accented room to these colors. I've been on a pink kick for about 10 years now but don't get me wrong. I am still a huge fan of pink but change is good, don't you think? This spring would be a great time to change it up. Right now, I have my comfy red and gold set in use in my bedroom for winter. And my creative space still has the pink accents, so I just need to keep my eye out for the next few months to see what I can acquire in these colors. The walls are already the color of chocolate milk, so I would just need the accent pieces in aqua. Yes, I think I'll consider these my new colors for spring if I can find the right pieces. 

Photobucket

5 comments:

June said...

I love these colors too Sharon. I am so drawn to aqua right now. Your collage is beautiful.
I laughed about your previous post. My daughter does the same thing with new frames she buys.
hugs...

Milady Leela said...

Sharon,
This color combo is amazing!!!! It would be beautiful in your home...sometimes change is good and it may be time for a change.
xoxo,
Dena

Ada (new york) said...

These colors are lovely! I think u should go for it!!! And show us pics of the transformation from pink to aquas + brown :)

mariwitch said...

Those colors are in my favorite palette! They are everywhere in my home and my wardrobe :D Change always brings with it something good. :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

I love brown and blue!

sandy toe