Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Style


So I took the little white pumpkin and...


...paired it with a flower and velvet leaf on a glittered pedestal. 


Since it looks like a Cinderella pumpkin, I thought it only appropriate to place it among some jewels.


How about combining holidays? It's a little bit Christmas, a little bit autumn.


This just calls our for a little fairy sitting on the green petals, don't you think?


Resting among the jewels. 

 Yes, mini pumpkins are just the best.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Princess of Eboli said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!

June said...

Sharon these pictures are gorgeous! I love your photography, it is always amazing.
I hope you are having a lovely Fall.
Hugs

T's Daily Treasures said...

You've made a simple little pumpkin so very beautiful. Sadly, no pumpkins to be found here. Last year, I saw some but at $30, they stayed at the grocery store. :/ Hope you are having a great week. Tammy

mariwitch said...

Lovely photos! My favorite is the one with the blue design :)

Marrianna said...

Oh, wow, I just enjoy your whimsical photos of the mini pumpkin. It was absolutely delightful. I'll keep your blog bookmarked, or sign up for emails. I'm in your BYW class and am hoping to bring my own sense of humor into my photos, just like you. Don't let the gray hair fool you - I'm still a lover of fun.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Love your gorgeous pumpkin decorating photographs with the bling and yes, aren't the small ones so cute.

Hope that you are enjoying your weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Fenny Setiawan said...

Lovely blog you have Sharon. I have fun reading it. And thanks for join my giveaway. I hope you have chance to be the winner :).

Oh, yes I am using washi tapes to stick my journal mood board ( the flower one). I love washi tape, very versatile and pretty. Good luck with the BYW course, we keep in touch, ok.