Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Out With the Old...


De-clutter  Organize  Simplify

That's what I'm up to.

The going is slow, but I'm seeing little pieces of progress. My garage is filling up as I remove clothes, shoes, topiaries, art supplies and storage units from the house. I made another run to the library to donate more books a few days ago and have several empty shelves now.


Yesterday I called the Salvation Army to come and do a pick-up. Today I called them back and added even more items to the pick-up. Next week I'll be donating some art supplies to a local organization. Can't wait to gain the space back in my garage and my house. 


My intent is to continue this project throughout my whole house. Right now, I'm highly motivated. I hope I don't lose that feeling!

Photobucket

2 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Good for you Sharon. I usually run out of steam within the first day or first hours and then I am right back where I started within a week. :/ Best wishes, Tammy

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Good luck with the de-cluttering and what a great feeling it will be, when you have more space.

Happy Thursday
Hugs
Carolyn