Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'll Take Tea


What is more delightful than having a luncheon at a tea parlour?



It's the ultimate in girly. And I love girly.


We had tiny tea sandwiches. Tomato and cheddar. Turkey and cranberry. Cucumber and cream cheese.


Lavender white chocolate scones with the best condiments.


Spiced cream, lemon curd and strawberry marmalade. 


A fruit salad of oranges and strawberries.


Petite desserts of tiny apple and chocolate raspberry tartlets.


And a little happy birthday message on the almond cake plus creme brulee.


Oh so lovely place settings.


And a fabulous collection of faux desserts and tea items calling from the gift space.

Yes, a tea parlour is the perfect place to share a birthday lunch. I lucked out that she chose my favorite birthday spot for her birthday. See you in February, Sweetea's.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I loved to play tea party when I was little, but they never looked anything like this!!!

Wow, what a great place and all the yummies, what fun!!
Debbie
xoxo

Jo said...

what a wonderful way to spend a birthday!

Halle said...

Lovely! Looks like a fantastic time!