Monday, September 19, 2011

Creative Connection Event

Just returning from The Creative Connection Event in St. Paul...

Farewell Cupcake Party on Sunday

...and I am so inspired! It was an incredible event in so many ways. 


Let's just say that I'm inspired to unpack my sewing machine and sew again. No, I haven't sewn any clothes since I was in high school but I just might now. 


Or, I may make some new ribbon flowers to wear.


Or, do some other artwork.


And take some new photos. 

In any case, I came back with so many ideas for my artwork and my blog. So much to do, so little time!  

Luckily, I am on vacation now so I can at least plan for what I want to do next. My main goal for this part of my vacation is to get organized. That means going through closets, purging, organizing and maybe even having a garage sale. A cluttered space is a cluttered mind and I need some white space! 

I'm also starting a four week Lightroom class today which I'm super excited about. Then, Blogging Your Way 1.5 starts in three weeks. But for now, I need to get organized, spend some time with my kitty Grace who missed me terribly and requires that I stay by her side now that I'm back. And in between, I'll be thinking about all the things I learned at The Creative Connection Event and begin to put some into practice. But let me just say, the event itself was fantastic and everyone was so friendly.  More to come about the event soon!

Photobucket

3 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

Boy it looks like your are just "cookin" with creativity.

good for you

Jo

Lisa @celebrate CREATIVITY said...

So sorry to miss the CCE event this year. I loved it last year and will try to get to it again in 2012. Also, would you mind sharing info on your Lightroom course. I just bought Lightroom 3 because of a special Adobe rate and I'd love to take a class to maximize the buy. Thanks and enjoy the day.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

So glad that you had a fabulous time away and have come back, with lots of inspiration. Happy holiday and enjoy the lightroom course.
The photographs you shared are wonderful.

Hugs to you and Miss Gracie
Carolyn