Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gracie the Cat Plays iPad Game


That's right. My best buddy cat Gracie plays on the Apple iPad. Some genius invented an app for the iPad called Game for Cats. And she is addicted!


Gracie's talent has even made it in the press. Today she was featured on SF Gate, the online home of the San Francisco Chronicle and she'll be in the newspaper tomorrow. Just click on the link above to read the full article.


My Miss Gracie loves her iPad. I'll often find her just laying next to it, purring away. The giant cheese and darting mouse are just too irresistible for a kitty this curious and this smart. 


If you'd like to see her in action, you can check her out here. This cute kitty just can't get enough of the iPad. My Gracie, the world's smartest cat. Now get that mousie, Grace!

Photobucket

4 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

How fun! That Gracie is one smart cat. I'm not sure Jingles would give it a second glance. Although she is very good at trying to steal the fresh dates off the table that our neighbor just gave us this evening. Hope you are having a good week. Tammy

dena miller said...

Sharon,
Miss Gracie is so special and beautiful to boot. I love reading your posts about her. Thanks for sharing.
I would think that my kitties would love to play that game too..tee hee!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What a talented and CUTE kitty! :)

Marrianna said...

I am looking at iPads and Amazon's (something) fire. Can't decide which would be best. Price plays a factor and I guess I'll keep asking people why they like the one they have. If you have time, would let me know why you got an iPad vs. the other tablets offered, please? Even if you post on your blog, that would be great because I subscribe to your blog. I know you are an Apple person and wondered if that was why the iPad. Thanks, Marrianna