Sunday, July 24, 2011

If You Love Strawberries, This Product Will Change Your Life


Love strawberries as much as I do? Then there is one item I highly suggest you purchase.


It's called the Chef'n Strawberry Huller. It's been highlighted in several magazines the past several months and since I eat strawberries frequently, I decided to check it out. It's so simple - just start by washing the berries and removing the leaves on top. 


Once the leaves are gone, simply press the green button on the end to open up the tines. 


Next, just press it into the strawberry, closing it slowly as you press on it, then give it a slight twist.


Pull the huller out and presto! The core is now firmly inside this nifty little gadget.


Look at how beautiful and perfectly hulled the strawberry is.


Simple press the green button and the core falls out. Here's a whole pile of them after I hulled a pint of berries. It makes the process of cleaning strawberries so much faster and easier. I'm not one to purchase unnecessary gadgets that just take up space and don't get used, but this I use every day. Oh, and did I tell you this works perfectly on tomatoes as well?

In my next post, I'm going to share my fabulous strawberry sauce recipe for pancakes that will make you say "Yum!". I had this for breakfast today and what a treat it is! It's an old family recipe from the 1960's but it's just as good today. Stay tuned!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

This strawberry hull remover looks great and will look out for this, thanks for sharing and I look forward to your strawberry sauce recipe.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

T's Daily Treasures said...

I just pull the tops off the strawberries and chop them up. Made a sheet pound cake yesterday and topped it with stirred yogurt, honey and fresh strawberries. Yum! Strawberry sauce sounds delightful. Have a great week. Tammy

Halle said...

That looks fantastic. I'll have to look for one when I go to my favorite kitchen shop next week!!