Sunday, June 19, 2011

Randomness


Oooooh, I've been so busy lately. I have much to share but just haven't found the time. Today was spent with Dad (who's almost 87!) for Father's Day. And what a beautiful day it was - the temperature was in the 80's and it finally feels like summer. Yesterday, the day was spent with Mom and we had a fabulous time at the local farmer's market, buying up a storm of wonderful fresh fruits and veggies.

I have lots of floral photos I want to post - I've been buying such incredible bouquets of flowers lately that I can't stop photographing them. I have a new favorite flower too but I'll keep that one as a surprise. And oh my, I am almost ready to post my treasures from the last antiques/collectibles/flea market, too.

I have a photo field trip coming up this weekend which should be really fun. It's at an estate built in 1902 that was left to the city of Palo Alto. We'll be photographing the historic house, a carriage house and the formal gardens. Yes, I am really into flowers right now but this happens to me every Spring. And let's not forget the Mad Tea Party given by A Fanciful Twist starting on Saturday. Hundreds of bloggers will be posting their interpretations, and it's quite a show. I've yet to finish my postings but I'll be participating again for the third year. That's just a bit of what I have going on this week. There's so much more; I think it's going to be a busy summer. Happy week to you!

Photobucket

1 comment:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Your photo field trip sounds wonderful as does your weather. Enjoy! have a great new week. Tammy