Friday, June 10, 2011

Mischief is Her Middle Name


Poor Miss Gracie. Nipper's latest thing is to lie in wait for Gracie to come down the hallway and then jump out at her.


Nip is having great fun with this game. It's been going on now for a few months and she's yet to stop. Well, at least it gets her off the couch although it's not as if she'll be more fit (she is a bit chubby, just tipping the scales at 16 pounds). She certainly does love this game, though.


Gracie has taken to walking along the edge of the wall or running fast when she gets close to the spot where Nipper hides before she jumps out. 

One sneaky cat, one sweet cat. I love them both but I feel bad for little Grace. At age six, Nipper is finally more active but not to Grace's benefit. Regardless, they do coexist happily and provide lots of laughs for us. I could never imagine not have my cat companions. Gracie might be my best cat friend, but Nip does get her morning strawberry from me each day!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

One of the neatest things to see, is cats playing. Your two are the sweetest and loved seeing the photos.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Incipient Wings said...

how cute!!!

T's Daily Treasures said...

That is so funny! Nippper is one smart kitty to wait for just that right moment to pop out. It is wonderful that they co-exist. I am heartbroken today as I had to put my outside Sweet Kitty to sleep. If Jingles would have accepted a playmate, I would have brought Sweet Kitty in last year, after taking her to the vet first for a checkup. Instead, today I was taking her to the vet to put be put to sleep and I can't stop crying. Best wishes and blessings, Tammy

Jorgelina said...

Cute cute!
I am organizing a virtual party my blog, I invite you to participate if you like it.
The theme of the party are the fairies.
On 24 June, "World Day of the fairies".
You can wear a button to your blog.
In my blog I have a translator.
Hugs

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What gorgeous kitties! We have dogs - and they both have completely different personalities (although they are the same breed). One is needy and very playful; the other is protective and can get a bit grouchy (LOL). But I am love 'em! Thanks for sharing your sweeties.

Rustique Gal said...

Your cats are both so adorable. My two are very different too. Snuggles is about 18 lbs and getting a bit cranky and Fluffy is slight and fuzzy and adorable, both about 12 years old. Fluffy still loves to get outdoors and hunt, while snuggles will watch a mousehole but not chase the mouse. I don't think she'd know what to do with it. They are such little comforts!
Lovin our cats!
Sherry

sell car said...

Cute cat. Black cats are favourite of everyone's. My three cats also same as your kitties.