Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Little Randomness


Can you guess what this is?

It's an image from one of my two wire mannequins. This is the very foo foo mannequin form. She is wearing a tulle skirt with flowers and I just can't help myself from adding pretty pieces to her.


Well, I guess you can tell I add goofy pieces wherever I can. This little Eiffel Tower is all dressed up too with a big bow, ribbon and flower. It would be naked without it!


 This photo was taken last summer at my mom's house. It reminds me that summer is almost here and I want it to be summer soon. We are not getting the warm weather yet and I really want to break out my summer clothes. I switched out my flannel sheets two weeks ago and I'm still waking up chilly in the mornings. Oh please, let it be summer soon!

Photos enhanced with textures from Kim Klassen at Kim Klassen Cafe, where every Tuesday we celebrate textures.
Photobucket

9 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

I love your mannequin and the Eiffel tower and all the photographs you have shown.
Hope that you will be able to enjoy the summer weather there soon.
I have just got the woolen blankets out for my bed.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

T's Daily Treasures said...

I wish we could wake up to cool mornings at least. I have lots of heat to spare -- wish I could send some your way. :) Have a beautiful day. Tammy

Linda Makiej said...

Beautiful texture work!! :)

Rustique Gal said...

Sharon, Lovely pictures. I love the Eiffel tower and your mannequin rose, and I love what you did with the watermelon picture! I keep downloading Kim K's textures and have not tried messing with them yet. Keep inspiring us!
Sherry

Simply Stated ~ Rebecca said...

Gorgeous ~ love the watermelon and apples :-)

Butterbean Row said...

Hi Sharon,
Love your blog and your soft pastel colors in your photos.

myartsdesire said...

Beautiful, dreamy shots! I love decorating my mannequins too. Everything looks good on them! Nice texture work on your photos today!

Vickie ~ BGlad Papercrafts ~ WhimseyDimples Studio said...

Love your whimsical photos and your texture work!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Truly gorgeous photos! They have a sweet romanticism about them. :)