Saturday, June 4, 2011

It May Be Rainy But It's Still Sunny


Yes, it's true that we've been having bouts of rain. And yes, it does look like winter although it's not cold. But it's still June, and there's nothing like sunny, cheery flowers that say "Think Spring"! Actually, I'm thinking summer since it's almost here and it's my favorite season. Poor Miss Gracie is still huddling in front of the space heater in the mornings and using me as her heater at night! 

With sunshine predicted for next week, I'll just enjoy this nesting weather for now. Perfect for watching old movies (I just finished PT 109 from 1963), catching up on reading (lots of books and magazines waiting for me) and spending time with Gracie (she insisted on playing Game for Cats on the iPad and scored 2400 points so far today!). Well, there's my Gracie waiting for me now...

Photobucket

4 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

I love the pretty flowers you have shown and doesn't it always make you happy to have flowers in the house on a rainy day.
Enjoy the old movies and your weekend

Hugs
Carolyn

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these lovely flowers will coax the sun out for you! Here's hoping for a sunny week.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these lovely flowers will coax the sun out for you! Here's hoping for a sunny week.

Rustique Gal said...

Hi Sharon, Sweet flower pictures. Summer is surely coming. The nights are warmer and the cats are finding their own places to sleep now! Spending most of my time on the porch and loving it!
Happy Summer (Almost!)
Sherry