Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tulip Time



While I was at Trader Joe's last weekend, I picked up these wonderful tulips. The daffodils have gone to work with me and these beautiful little fellows are happily residing in my kitchen. What a wonderful feeling to wake up each day and see fresh flowers in the spaces I spend most of my time.

Searching for an appropriate tulip quote, it was surprising that not many came up. However, this sweet little poem surfaced. I love the visual that it conjures up. Enjoy!

Photobucket

2 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

I think its time for a fresh bouquet of flowers to brighten up this place. Spring Break has begun. A whole week to play. Woohoo! Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend. Tammy

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I adore tulips! We have many different varieties planted in our yard. I cannot wait until they bloom. They are always so inspiring. Happy April! Theresa