Friday, March 4, 2011

It's an Epiphanie!


Yes, I have an Epiphanie and it begins with this. I think these are definitely words to live by. 


Upon opening the box left at my door by our friendly UPS person yesterday, this is what I found. A package within a package.


Oh, the suspense. Of course, I knew what I had ordered but it was finally here. And it was right inside this bag.


What is it? My pink Belle camera bag by Epiphanie! Yes, I too have tired of carrying my camera in the standard man-style camera bag. Women, we don't have to do that anymore! It's time to carry a stylish bag that no longer screams "camera bag"! 


Look at the fabulous color combination - pink on the outside and spring green on the inside. Can it get any better?


I considered several bags by different makers, but kept coming back to this one. However much I love it,  I must admit that it is a bit bigger than is ideal for me. However, that's because I'm more on the petite side but most of these bags seem to be a bit large. The good news is that there is plenty room for my camera, lenses and any additional items I'd like to add.


And now I can be the girly-girl that I am with my new pink and green Epiphanie bag. That makes me very happy.

Photobucket

7 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Sharon! That is a gorgeous camera bag! Who knew they made such pretty ones out there. You only ever see those black bags everyone totes around. I still have my tiny digital (with pink cover). My husband upgraded and I may swipe it at some point. Those faux flowers you have are so pretty. As is the sweet little paper clip holder. Hope you enjoyed your birthday week immensely! Hard to believe a week ago I was on a tea plantation in Sri Lanka for my birthday, and now I am home doing everything to avoid cleaning :/ Best wishes to you, Tammy

Faerie Moon Creations said...

It is a gorgeous bag! :) Very feminine and with bright spring colors! Theresa

a little sewing said...

That is indeed a very cute camera bag. I just got my first DLSR and it needs a good sturdy bag. Nice blog! (found you via Blogging My Way:)

June said...

OMG Sharon...this bag is soooo pretty!!! I drag around one of those ugly ol blck ones, but have been wanting more. This is so cool.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
hugs

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Oh this is fabulous and yes, I have one of the black bags and they are so Masculine.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Victoria at Party Puff said...

I've been looking at these for some time. Love the color you chose! The thing holding me back is (well aside from the $$ investment) is the size. I'm not a petite woman, but don't like carrying large bags and I keep thinking these are just a bit big for my taste. It does call to me though...

Found your blog via BYW. :)

idreamofchairs said...

Hi Sharon,

I just cruised over here from BYW and gasped when I saw this gorgeous camera bag! So many times I have abandoned my camera at home, because I didn't want to haul around another big ugly bag. I'm going to check out snapping up one of these beauties for sure. No more missed photo ops! Yay! Thanks for the epiphanie!

Meesh