Thursday, March 17, 2011

Garden Days Are Here


The reading fairy is quite pleased to see Spring approaching.


However, it is with some sadness as we see our beloved cherry blossom trees lose these beautiful blossoms. Only 10 more months until we see them again.


No matter. The garden bunny, frogs and fairy are ready for some warmer weather and sunshine.


A garden just must have some whimsey.


So the reading fairy sits just outside the front door with her book, engrossed in its pages.


The frog sits nearby, next to a delectable green mushroom.


The mushrooms are my newest addition. I found them at Target recently and was so delighted. 


I even sent my sister back to buy more. In colors of red, green, blue and gold, they add another touch of whimsey to my fanciful garden. What is in your garden today?


Photobucket

4 comments:

Paula said...

I love the mushrooms! I know Target had them last year, so I'm happy to know they are back :)

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

I love your pretty garden with the fairy, bunny frog and mushrooms.
So glad that Spring is coming to you and love the cherry blossom.
We have wisteria, the green leaves which have taken over and will need to get out in the weekend and trim it all back.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Cassandra said...

Oh my goodness those cherry blossoms are so lovely!!!!

I wanted to stop by to let you know I have a new blog, and a giveaway! It would mean so much to me if you where able to stop by to say hello!

Cassandra
http://anartfuladventure.typepad.com/an_artful_adventure/

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What lovely cherry blossoms! We are only just seeing our crocuses now - they are everywhere in the yard! Those mushrooms are the cutest things - I'm going to have to go to our local Target, too. Happy Spring! :) Theresa