Monday, February 14, 2011

A Valentine Rose for You


Aren't roses the perfect Valentine flower? Actually, any day is a perfect day for roses.



Which is why I always have roses outside my house. I would keep them inside, however a particular kitty named Nippy thinks they are a feline dessert and insists on making a snack of them.


So, I have container baby roses out in front and larger rose bushes in back. Unfortunately, the garden pests like the roses as much as I do so it's a constant battle to keep them in tip top shape. Luckily, they are pretty hearty and always bloom again.

But today, we celebrate roses for all their loveliness. 

4 comments:

Натали said...

Спасибо за такую красоту! Розовая роза- признак нежности!

Draffin Bears said...

Happy Valentines day, dear Sharon and Miss Gracie.
I love your sweet roses.

Have a lovely week
Hugs
Carolyn

Faerie Moon Creations said...

So lovely! Hope you enjoyed Valentine's Day! Theresa

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

I hope you have had a loveliest of Valentines! The rose is beautifully photographed.
Have a happy day xx