Thursday, February 17, 2011

One World One Heart 2011 Winners!


The One World One Heart blog party adventure is now officially over. It's been a lovely ride visiting with so many fabulous bloggers. There were so many (almost 900) that I'll still be visiting for a while so I can get to all of you. But for now, let's announce the winners among those who popped by here and were so kind to leave a comment.


Miss Gracie helped to pick the winners (well, actually Random.org did but I like to let her think she did). So without further adieu, the winners are:

#148 Dena at Wilton Art
wins her name in Copperplate

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for allowing me to find your creative space by participating in OWOH 2011.
Dena #324 OWOH 


#139 Sharon at Faith Hope Cherrytea
wins the velvet bookmark 

from one sharon to another ~ thank you!
i luv your creativity & your generosity ~
beautiful gifts... enjoy your touring ") 

wins the Cavallini paper set

hello from Oregon! Your giveaways are so beautiful! Thanks for the chance to win.
I have really enjoyed peeking around in your blog and hope you will have time to come visit mine.
:) Gale


Goodbye One World One Heart, and welcome Our World Our Art coming in 2012. It sounds fabulous so be sure to check it out, and thank you Lisa for such a great event. And thank you to everyone who visited A Fanciful Life. Miss Gracie and I hope to see you again!

5 comments:

Dena said...

Yeah!!!!

I am so lucky! Thank you so much for this beautiful gift!

I love it, thank you, I am grateful,

Dena

Faith Hope & Cherrytea said...

how lovely Sharon!!
and kiinda fun that it is
frm one S* to another S* "))
i'm delited to be your winner ~
beautiful!
ConGrats to each of the winners!
and to each of your new visitors ~
they've been winners to find you!

Gale Varland said...

Absolutely Awesome! Thank you so very much! i can't wait to receive your wonderful prize. I am feeling very lucky, and grateful.
Thanks again!

Gale

crafty creations said...

Many congrats to the lucky winners - twasn't me but I won anyway I found your blog X Hilda

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congratulations to your lucky winners! It was great to meet you during OWOH! Theresa