Sunday, November 28, 2010

One Year Later, But Finally Done!


Better late than never, right? Last year, I took one of Anna Corba's workshops at Silver Bella but did not finish one of the three projects. Honestly, I have so many unfinished projects but that's another story. After being home with a cold for several days and getting tired of tv, I looked around for something to work on and this one with the unfinished cone caught my eye.


I had already painted in the inside black, adhered the sheet music and threaded the hanging ribbon last year, so all I needed to do was add the embellishments.


I made a little crepe paper rosette and trimmed it with silver glass glitter. 


Next, I added some additional ribbon on the cone and some pink tulle at the bottom.



Some shredded paper and a few flowers inside and viola, done. Now, on to the other 294 projects just waiting to be started!

4 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Sharon!
Beautiful. Doesn't it feel good to finish a class project? I'm quite sure I still have one or two from the 90s! Perhaps after Christmas.
xoxo
Donna

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

I love your beautiful tussie mussie, and what a good feeling getting another project finished.
Also your little vintage Christmas decorations in the previous post are wonderful.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

patty said...

it's really very beautiful! :)
visiting from BPC

stephanie said...

Hi, Sharon....Just wanted to stop by and wish you happy holidays and let you know that I'm thinking of you...I love your little mussy. I took that Anna Corba class too and just loved it...