Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Miss Gracie

GRACE-10-03 

Five years old. Yes, my sweet Miss Gracie turned five yesterday.

GRACE-2 

A big MEOW to Miss Jodie who was the first one to wish her a happy kitty birthday (at midnight, no less!).  I wish I could say that she got her cupcake, but I guess I was a bad cat mom this year. But, she does get her share of cupcakes throughout the year.

09-25-10_0776

On another note, I made the most fabulous heirloom tomato salad last week. This past weekend, I saw that there were not many heirloom tomatoes at the farmer’s market. This is why I feel sad when autumn begins – I miss my tomatoes and summer fruit! Oh well, guess I’ll just have to have another slice of pumpkin pie….

6 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Happy Birthday to sweet Miss Gracie ~ 5 year old.
How sweet and I hope that you and her have a lovely day.

Hugs
Carolyn

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Gracie! Wishing you many, many more!
xxo
Donna, Kes and Fezzik

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Miss Gracie!!! Cecil waves his paw and sends you some treats. He must be very impressed by you because normally he is too hoggish to share his food ;-).
Hugs,
Julia

Rustique Gal said...

Oh, that tomato salad has me drooling. I love fresh tomatoes and basil and a light vinaigrette. Miss Gracy is sweet. I love the paw picture. Happy Birthday MG!
Sherry

June said...

Oh Miss Gracie, will you ever forgive me for being late for your Birthday??? You are looking great for your five years!!!!
hugs to you...

Vicki said...

Stopping by from Everything Vintage. I love the picture with Ms. Gracie's paws. Such a great shot! We have Basset Hounds and they have chubby, wrinkly feet. Such a great idea you have given me. Happy Bday, Gracie