Friday, July 2, 2010

It’s Flea Market Time!

july2

Yes, I missed it last month; well, it was actually part of my money saving plan. But now it’s July and I’m off to the flea market this weekend. So excited! I’ve been looking forward to it all week long as the highlight of my staycation. Plus, the weather is warming up and it’s great to be there in the warm, beautiful weather. Will follow it up with a trip to the biggest Whole Foods Market I’ve ever been (it’s really like the Disneyland of foods in there!). Miss Gracie will miss me but I promised her I’d spend time with her when I return. Happy Fourth of July weekend to you!

3 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Sounds like the perfect weekend, and I hope that you find a lot of good stuff at the markets.
Happy 4th of July to you and Miss Gracie.

Hugs
Carolyn

kana said...

Loving all of your great photos with the new lens! Please share your flea finds with us.

Tammy said...

Hi Sharon, my cousin's computer is having major uploading issues at the moment so can't see most of your pictures, but with or without a macro lens, I know your photos are great. Hope you are having a fabulous staycation and that the flea market bears many treasures for you. I was able to read your post about the little varmint that was knocking things around ... ha, poor little kitten. Good to know you were able to get him someplace safe. Best wishes always and Happy Fourth. Tammy