Sunday, July 11, 2010

Chocolove XOXOX



Mmmm...... Yes, Chocolove's Peppermint Dark Chocolate bar is full of chocolately goodness. If you love chocolate and you love mint, you'll love this bar. Okay, I just had to put another piece in my mouth right now because writing about it made me want it again! It's smooth chocolate that melts in your mouth and leaves a minty flavor behind. I can only find this bar at the Whole Foods Market in Cupertino, so when I stopped there last weekend after the flea market, I bought three bars. Luckily, they were on sale too. I wanted more but I could not justify spending so much of my grocery money on chocolate!

I used to like milk chocolate, but some years ago I began to like dark chocolate even more. Now, I need a little chocolate each day. Since I only eat a small bit at a time, the bars tend to last me a long time. If you can find the Chocolove brand, I recommend you try one of their bars as they make several great flavors. And, you can't beat the packaging which has lovely literary quotes printed on the inside wrapper! It truly is chocolate love.

8 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Ahhhh, chocolate. We're old, good friends. Thanks for introducing me to yet another member of their family! ;-)
Have a great week, Sharon and Miss Gracie!
xoxo
Donna

April said...

so yummy! I have seen them at target too :)

Pam @ Frippery said...

Mmmmmmm...numnumnum. Sounds delish!

June said...

Oh no! Sharon, not something else for me to get hooked on! Okay! I'll look for them and maybe, just maybe, I'll buy one...or two...or three...
hugs

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

I love a little chocolate too, and it is meant to be really good for you. The dark chocolate is my favourite, and I do not think we have that brand over here.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Olivia said...

Ooooo yummy! I wonder if they sell them in england anywhere hmmm.... they look divine :)

p.s have you tried the mint choc chip ben and jerrys ice cream? thats minty but with dark chocolate chunks in its sooo yummy :)


olivia
x

T's Daily Treasures said...

Milk chocolate doesn't taste good to me anymore. But give me dark chocolate any day. Especially with mint, or orange. Yummo! I'm at my cousin Gwen's -- and guess what is for dessert. Fresh strawberries and dark chocolate. She's a diehard too. Wishing you all the best. :) Tammy

Suzy said...

Dark chocolate has always been my favorite!
yummm..