Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Weekend

 may28-1

Ah, the weekend is finally here. A three-day weekend. One of the pleasures of life.

may28-2 

I’m about to make my “to do” list for the next three days. I’m looking forward to the farmer’s market, running a few errands (especially since I was home sick last weekend), a bit of puttering around the house, watching a movie or two and just plain rest and relaxation.

may28-4

The temperature is expected to be in the high seventies which will be great after a week of mixed weather (sun, rain, clouds). Summer is almost here!

may28-3

Spring and summer mean it’s time to organize too, although I feel like I am getting a late start this year. The problem is once you’ve done it, you have to keep doing it over and over!

may28-5

Whatever your plans this holiday weekend, I hope you enjoy yourself. I’m going to sit back, put up my feet, grab a cup of tea and a good read. Yes, a holiday weekend is right up there on my list of favorite things.

4 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Glad you are better now and that you can fully enjoy this 3-day weekend. Sounds a perfect "to do" list. I love the weekends. Friday is family day but today is my day to putter and do whatever my heart desires as hubby goes to work and I have the whole day ahead of me. Our countdown is on to the end of school. Kids finish this week and I am finished June 13. Then the countdown will be for us to head to the States the end of the month. Woohoo! Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy

Karen said...

Hi Sharon!
We are home this weekend too. Since we gone last - I need time to "putter". Didn't decorate my home for the Holiday ~ I always do Memorial Day and leave it up until the 4th of July - but . . . just too much going on.
Trying to get some organizing of closets done . . . UGH!
it's supposed to be 85 here today. I hope it doesn't get much warmer. This is perfect!
Have a good one! And hugs to Miss Gracie too!
Karen

June said...

Sharon I am so happy to read that you are feeling better and have shakin that awful cold! I don't work per se, but I do love a long weekend as well. There's just something about the fact that it's a holiday weekend that makes me want to BBQ something.
hugs

Will said...

Hi! Hope you had an awesome weekend!
I did alot of art making in the "Out door studio!"
we really took it easy, and glad you are feeling better!

Thanks again for the wonderful comments you sent me!
It really made my day! ......... :)

~Vanessa
RhinestoneContessa.com