Saturday, May 15, 2010

Anyone Have a Magic Wand I Could Borrow?

may15-1

Neat. Uncluttered. Simple. Clean. That is how I want my creative space. Somehow, between April 2009 and now, I have collected too many items. And my formerly redecorated space has become… dare I say it? Cluttered.

may15-6

Yes, cluttered (sigh). How does one choose which items to keep out and which to store away? I love them all.

may15-3

I’ve read enough organizing books and watched enough organizing television shows to know that 1) I don’t have enough space for it all and 2) I don’t have the proper storage items.

may15-2

But what fun I had acquiring each item. Some are gifts, some are swaps. Some are projects from workshops. Some are from flea markets and some are from my closet.

may15-4

It really doesn’t matter where they came from – I like them all.

may15-5

And this is only one area – you haven’t seen my floor yet. Once upon a time it all fit. I sense a big project coming up soon.

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Hey, depending on how much stuff you have, you could get bins ad have a bin for each season of the year .... or a bin for each month and cycle through them. That way you won't put them away never to be seen again....

June said...

Hi Sharon,
I am so sorry to report that you will just have to deal with that beautiful mess, because I tried to order a magic wand lately and they are on backorder for a looong time. You are in luck...you don't have to put anything away for now...because it is all TOO beautiful.
hugs

Brenda@Cozy Little House said...

But it's all so pretty to look at! I came over from another blog. Just say your name and clicked on it. So very glad I did!
Brenda

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Your place sounds like mine, I have too much stuff too and I know how hard it is to decide what to keep and give away.
Looks pretty great to me, and maybe just get some storage shelves.

Have a beautiful week
Hugs
Carolyn

IsabellasCloset said...

Oh how gorgeous everything is!! Sure wish my studio was have as organized as your room!
Blessings ~Mary~ :-}

icandy... said...

Sharon!
Your workspace makes mine look like a dumpster!!!
What gorgeous details you have surrounded yourself with!! I could just stare for hours!!
ox
Christina

T's Daily Treasures said...

I think your clutter is beautiful. Mine is just a big ol mess! And I have dust to contend with. Ugh! Hope you are having a great day! Best wishes, Tammy