Friday, April 23, 2010

A Tussie Mussie Swap Lollapalooza

apr23-1

This week, I received my tussie mussie from  my swap partner Lisa at Lisa’s Craft Boutique. When we traded information, I told her my favorite color was ta dum… pink! The tussie mussie she made was very sweet with pink trim, buttons, and a pink rose below the vintage-style photo.

apr23-2

The goodies she included in the box included sweet cupcake themed note cards, a yummy cake magnet and note pad, pink embellishments and some lovely lace.

apr23-3

The note cards are adorned with some sparkles and wrapped lovingly in pink ribbon.

apr23-4

My favorite mints were contained in this decorated bottle.

apr23-5

The back of the bottle has another vintage photo. When the mints are gone, I just might fill it back up with an assortment of buttons or beads.

5 comments:

Debby said...

I just loved this swap. Your tussie from Lisa is gorgeous and filled with so much beauty and yumminess. Thanks for sharing.
debby

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

What a wonderful tussie mussie swap ~ I adore all the pinkness and prettiness.
I hope that you are having a great weekend.

Hugs
Carolyn

GWENDOLYN said...

What a yummy swap. You got some really sweet things.
Blessings
Gwen

T's Daily Treasures said...

Lucky you! What a sweet and fun swap. I just love how the simplest of things become so beautiful with a little embellishment. Very inspiring! That little bottle will look wonderful with buttons once the dinner mints are history. Have a great week Sharon! :) Tammy

miss lynn said...

oh sharon! this
is lovely! what
a great swap.
i love my copy
of flea market
style, too. read
it over and over!
happy day!