Thursday, April 1, 2010

It’s Another Happy Kitty Birthday!

apr1-1B

Woo hoo! Nipper is turning five years old on April 1st. Happy birthday to you, sweet girl.

apr1-2

Nippy now weighs 15 pounds so she’s a bit chubby. That probably has more to do with the 22 hours she spends sleeping each day!

apr1-3

Even when she’s awake, she still prefers to be lying down.

apr1-4

Doesn’t it feel great to kick your feet (or paws) up in the air sometimes?

apr1-5

Sometimes you just want be part of the furniture.

apr1-6

Or perhaps you just want to say “read my mind”!

apr1-7

Nip will be getting lots of extra attention for her birthday including her favorite food. Yes, that means…

apr1-8

Strawberries!

Nip will get a big, juicy and sweet strawberry for breakfast and maybe even for dessert in the evening. Happy fifth birthday, dear sweet kitty!

10 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Oh my! Nipper is beautiful and so photogenic. How do you get these fantastic photos? Just gorgeous! What kind of camera do you have? I tried to get some of Jingles tonite tossing a small ball of yarn all over the place and trying to get to the tubes of paint Yusef was using. I know that my camera has a sports mode where I can click, click, click every second, but haven't found it yet. I was trying to capture the moment but she was way too fast. You take the most wonderful photos. That first one had me smiling right away. Jingles will be 5 at the end of April. Happy birthday month to our kitties! Have a fabulous Friday. :) Tammy

Karen said...

Sharon she is just too flippin' cute. Happy Birthday Miss Nip.
But . . . STRAWBERRIES? I have never ever heard of a cat liking strawberries. LOL! That is too funny! You might want to break the news gently to her that as bright black and white as she is, to blend into your home might be a bit difficult. :)
Happy Day! and Happy Easter!
:) Karen

Diva Kreszl said...

happy birthday nipper! what a sweetie :) today is our cat's birthday too...charlie is 19 years old, amazing huh? my last cat lived to be 23...are they loved or what?

June said...

Sharon Nippy is gorgeous. I love her white mustache. Will you give her a big Happy Birthday rub for me?!
hugs

Missie/Crafting with Cat Hair said...

Happy birthday, Nipper! Strawberries are yummy as a birthday treat. My Drusilla always gets peanut butter on her special day. :)

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Nippy! Oh what I wouldn't do to be able to sleep 22 hours a day - or at least one good night sleep! ;)

cindy said...

I love her milk mustache! What a cutie pie!

-c
yapping cat

GWENDOLYN said...

Your cat is gorgeous. Your photos always look so clear and bright.

street wear said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
betting on sports said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.