Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

apr3-1

This cute chickie is my latest Whole Foods cupcake. Once again, they didn’t disappoint. Incredible decorating skills, but not very tasty! And that’s fine, because I really don’t want to be eating cupcakes, but oh, do I love to photograph them.

apr3-2

Can you believe Miss Gracie did not even get a lick of this one? I snuck in the photos while she was upstairs sleeping.

apr3-3

I’m having a lazy weekend – I did not go to my beloved monthly flea market today because I’m convincing myself I don’t need to spend more money (especially since I seem to be running out of space for new things). But that’s okay, sometimes you just need to have a day without plans.

apr3-4

Wishing you a great weekend and happy holiday!

9 comments:

Diva Kreszl said...

That is so cute, too bad there isn't a way to preserve it as a decoration since you won't be eating it. Maybe it will just petrify into a solid mass if you leave it out :)

Bev said...

hi there...i am taking picture spring and i saw your post on the blog roll...your blog and photos are lovely...i will be stopping by to visit again, i'm sure of it...

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Love the sweet cupcake and what a cute chick.
Sometimes it is lovely to have a day without plans and I want to wish you a very happy Easter.

Hugs
Carolyn

raggygirlvintage said...

Very cute little chick! I had to hide my easter cupcakes away so there would still be a plateful left for dessert on Sunday!
Tracey

June said...

Sharon I love it when you share these calorie free cupcakes with us. Gosh, this one is so cute!!!
Happy Easter dear friend.
hugs

Lea said...

Hi Sharon,

That is the cutest cupcake! I wouldn't want to eat it.
Have a very Happy Easter.

T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy Easter to you. Quiet weekends are the best. I haven't accomplished much over this Spring Break and it is back to school tomorrow. So today is a pajama day and doing what I want. Wishing you all the best, Tammy

Katsui Jewelry said...

Oh darn! I thought it would be tasty, too! You did a great job with photography, though!

Suz:-)

Nancy's Notes said...

Now those are just way too cute!! Glad I found your blog!! Hope you had a great Easter!

Nancy