Monday, April 5, 2010

Fabulous Spring Days

apr3-5

Today started off with a  holiday from work; how fortunate I was to have a three day weekend. Our weather has been a bit precarious lately; this past weekend we had grey days and rain on and off. Today, it was a beautiful Spring day that emerged after a few leftover morning showers. I had planned to do my taxes today but the sunshine led me outdoors albeit straight to the mall after lunching with a friend!

I went to the Apple store to take a look at the new Apple iPad. It was pretty cool although I felt it was just like a giant iPhone in many ways. The iBook feature was gorgeous. I have to say that I never thought I’d want to read books on a computer or electronic reader but after trying it out, I could see how people can get hooked on that. The pages were stunning and you could get a dictionary pop-up on any word to find its definition.

Tomorrow it’s back to work and hopefully I will get to the farmer’s market this weekend as it’s been a while. With this sunny Spring weather that’s now arrived for the week, there’s no better time. That is, unless your taxes are still due!

4 comments:

Julie Pishny said...

So funny - it's that time of year, isn't it? We miss some of the fun of Spring due to the task of tax preparation, don't we? Just one of those things we all gotta do... Hope you have a sun filled week! xo Julie

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Love the photo of the rabbits and flowers, so bright and happy.
I saw on the news that the iPad had come out, we have to wait a while for it to come to NZ.
Looks interesting and must be good when you travel.
Good luck with the tax preparation, never nice is it.
Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

T's Daily Treasures said...

We only have a 4-day work week because we just returned to school on Monday (our weekend is Friday and Saturday). So today and then tomorrow and then the weekend. Yay! Get those taxes done so they aren't having over your head. Time is running out. :) I love walking to the Farmer's Market when I am at my aunt's in Michigan. Enjoy! Many blessings, Tammy

Patty said...

Hope you had a fantastic Easter! Are you planning on actually getting an iPad?