Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yes, Easter is Sneaking Up

mar7-basket

Oh, such a busy time it was last week! Yesterday was filled with errands including getting my car fixed (ouch!) but I did manage a wonderful breakfast of Danish strawberry crepes at Copenhagen restaurant while I waited. Today I spent my day making a milk carton bunny and an Easter basket from a milk jug for the craft section of gotmilk.com.

mar7-Peeps

My sister surprised me with a mini Peep last week. I got classic yellow while she chose a lavender Peep for herself. These little guys are just too cute and when you press them, they make baby chick noises.

mar7-peeps-and-Gracie

It was a little hard to photograph these as Miss Gracie first wanted to eat the Easter grass (a dangerous no-no for kitties), then wanted to sit by the mini Peeps. I only got off two frames before she plopped herself right in the middle. That’s my Grace.

5 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

What a cute little Easter basket and adorable little peeps. Amazing how the days are flying by. I'm afraid if I blink, March will be gone. But that's not such a bad thing as we have Spring break from the end of March through the beginning of April -- 10 days off. Woohoo! Many blessings! Have a great week. Tammy

Jodie (everything vintage) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GWENDOLYN said...

Such a cute basket... Love the bunny peeps.. I think Miss Gracie looks great in the pictures.
Blessings!
Gwen

Karen said...

She is just too cute! And she knows it!
I just had my first Peeps. YUP! Never had them before. They are VERY sweet! WOW! Kinda made my mouth hurt! LOL.
Alas, no luck with the frames I bought. I think I'm trying too hard. It should be easy - but just isn't happening. In the meantime I'm soldering like a mad woman trying to get ready for Savannah. I will try again when I have time to take a breath. Hmmmm . . . do tell me when that will be . . .
Thanks for all your help!
HAGD! Karen

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Hi dear Sharon,
Oh your basket is adorable and from a milk jug no less! You are just so creative sweetie!! I love those little peeps, they are so cute! Miss Gracie is such an adorable kitty...I always love to see her pictures, they make me smile!! :)
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your very lovely comments, you are such a sweet one!!
Hugs, Carol Anne