Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring is in the Air

mar9

I am dying to run out to Orchard and buy some new flowers. This weekend, it’s a must. After all, daylight savings time will be here and it certainly is starting to feel like Spring. First up, I must find some of my favorite pansies. My neighbor has a garden of tulips that have bloomed and they are just gorgeous. I look at them every morning as I drive down my street – it’s a beautiful way to start the day.

mar9-2

Inside or out, flowers can brighten any mood. And doesn’t Spring just make you feel like surrounding yourself with flowers?

4 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

I think I will go buy myself some flowers tonite, after my haircut this afternoon. It's already been cancelled twice and I'm due for some pampering. Sending many blessings your way for a bright and beautful day! :) Tammy

Debby said...

Gorgeous pics!! I love Spring!!
Debby

June said...

Oh how I wish I could go too, to get some flowers. Have a wonderful time and think of me sitting here in the snow...still...
hugs

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Love the pretty pansies and daisies, so gorgeous.
Glad Spring is coming to your place, Autumn is just around the corner for us, starting to cool down in the mornings and evening.

Enjoy the rest if the week
Hugs
Carolyn