Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Rose is Still a Rose

mar3-1

My beautiful bouquet of roses may be gone, but I have these pictures that will live on.

mar3-2

My favorite roses are multi-colored. Well, it’s not like I’d turn down solid color ones.

mar3-3

There’s nothing like a bunch of fresh flowers to make you feel wonderful.

mar3-4

Unfortunately, I cannot have fresh flowers too often at home because Nipper insists on eating them. Silly cat!

mar3-5

Of course, Miss Gracie would never do such a thing. Nope, not my Miss Gracie.

mar3-6

I’m about ready to put a big color bowl of assorted flowers out front on my garden chair now that Spring is almost here. I feel the need for more flowers in my life.

mar3-7

Oh, look – these two appear to be kissing.

mar3-8

I hope my roses have brightened your day – happy March to you!

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

So pretty! Thank you.

~Rebecca

icandy... said...

breathtaking photos of your sweet, sweet flowers!
oxoxo
christina

Debby said...

SO pretty!

My Grama's Soul said...

I LOVE ROSES!!!!!

Nuf' said.

Blessings,

Jo

kana said...

Happy Bday to you....a little late! I like your pretty roses and your goodies from Jodie.

T's Daily Treasures said...

Gwen posts tulips and now I see roses here. I think I need to go buy some flowers. With the dust storms, we need something to brighten things up. Jingles eats most plants in the house. Nothing is safe! :) Hope you are having a beautiful weekend. Many blessings, Tammy

GWENDOLYN said...

Lovely roses.. thank goodness for photos to hang onto precious things. I think we are all craving some blooms right now.
Blessings!
Gwen

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Many thanks for sharing your pretty roses with us.
They are a beautiful colour and glad that you have some lovely photos, to look at.

Have a great weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Deb Harvey said...

Your roses and photos are both gorgeous! I agree with you...flowers all around!!! Our Oppea loves to nibble on flowers, too.

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Such gorgeous Roses, thanks so much for sharing your beautiful photographs!! I just love Roses too!!
Have a great week Sharon~
Hugs, Carol Anne