Saturday, February 27, 2010

Random Bits

think-spring-4w

  1. I have been so busy lately, I woke up feeling a bit stressed this morning. Not good for a Saturday! However, after an evening of friends, family and laughter, I feel much better.
  2. Today was a beautiful spring-like day coming after a day and early morning of rain. Cherry blossom trees are in full bloom on our peninsula and look so beautiful.
  3. My new Mac is not as intuitive as I remember. I’m going through fits and starts trying to get fully up and running. Almost there but not quite. Still having to rely on my pokey PC!
  4. I opened my beautiful birthday gift from dear Jodie this morning. Photos to come soon – as you might guess, it is absolutely wonderful.
  5. Dark chocolate pretzel bark from Trader Joe’s. I’m giving it a major YUM. $3.99 but worth every penny.
  6. My gym bag has been sitting in my office, undisturbed, since early October. My body is telling me it’s time to do something. Tomorrow I will start with a walk.
  7. I really want a new camera. My Nikon D40X just feels slow. Is this the year for it? Not sure yet.

I’m going to watch just a bit more of the Olympics before I go to bed. The figure skaters performances were just beautiful. What was your favorite part?

4 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Glad to hear that you are feeling better after an evening of family, friends and laughter.
How wonderful that you have Spring there and the cherry blossoms are out in bloom.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

What? What's the deal with your Nikon??? Your D40 is an excellent camera and your photos are gorgeous. Don't be turning Canon on me now...hmpf! ;)

And Girl, forget the gym and enjoy the Cherry Blossom Trees and the pretzels...stop that! You are the size of one of my legs...so don't even GO there! ;)

Get that computer up and running and let's get back on track (while a smile)
:))))

come on now...are you sad because your birthday month is OVER??? awwwwwwwe...poor poor Sharon
(wink*wink)

June said...

Hi Sharon, I love your pics girl. Why would you need a new camera? You take the best pics out there. LOVE 'EM. If you get any better, then I will feel that much more like I need a new camera! lol
hugs

Malisa said...

You won my giveaway! I am ready to mail you your copy of Flea Market Style! Please send your mailing address to me at:

moonlighthollowstudio@gmail.com

Congrats!

Malisa