Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pink Valentine Day

feb6-12

Isn’t this a lovely cover for Valentine’s? These two are currently on display on my living room coffee table. If you happen by, you can sit in the stuffed chair and peruse these for wonderful photos, recipes, ideas and pure inspiration.

feb6-8

I’ve adorned this board with more of the flowers I bought at the flea market in January. And sadly, I did not make it to the flea market last Saturday. However, there is a smaller one this weekend which I may try to go to.

feb6-9

A few of the flowers amidst some bling. It just looks pretty to see every time I go into my room.

feb6-7

No hearts here but hey, pink and polka dots are always cool. Just pretty pink ribbons waiting for their chance to shine.

feb6-14

Roses and valentine’s – they go together like, well, chocolate and valentines! A single pink rose makes this ivy so much sweeter. However, I might just pluck it and place back into another planter that needs cheering up.

On another note, yesterday I received my Vintage Valentine fabric fat book from the swap I recently participated in. And I have to tell you, it is out of this world! It is incredibly beautiful and everyone contributed just gorgeous pages. I’ll be posting photos of it over the weekend so you can share in the joy it brings.

Carole, at A Bohemian Market, is having surgery tomorrow. Please say a prayer for her and wish her a speedy recovery. She’s a doll and I wish her well.

3 comments:

Debby said...

WOW!!! Your blog is beautiful. I found you via Jodie, over there showing off her valentine book. OMG, it is totally awesome, so much beauty in the book.
debby

aBohemianMarket said...

Hi Sharon:
As always you create the dreamiest posts. I love your Inspiration board; the rhinestone pretties and the flowers make it an inviting area to look upon : )
Take care and have fun at the flea market!!!
hugs
carole

Natasha Burns said...

Your board is gorgeous, love those flowers on it! yes, you are right, that cover is amazing, I love that picture :)