Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More February Babies

feb2

I’m so glad to hear from other February babies! Happy birthday month to Sarah at My So Called Junky Life on February 13 and Tammy at T’s Daily Treasures on February  26. I’m right in between on the 19th which is on the cusp, according to my horoscope. I could be an Aquarius or a Pisces. The funny thing is that they are both water signs and I’m not too keen about water. I have never even learned to swim!

Famous people that share my birthday include author Amy Tan, singer Smokey Robinson, actor Benicio Del Toro, and Prince Andrew. Do you share your birthday with any interesting famous people?

3 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy birthday month to us! :) I was on the swim team in HS but could never get the flipping under water routine down. Love Smokey Robinson -- his voice and he he has the most beautiful eyes. :) have a great day! Tammy

GWENDOLYN said...

Sharon,
I like all your reasons you love feb. in the previous post.. thanks for reminding us that spring is next month. hurrah!! Tammy at T's is my cousin. I wish everyone could get to know her. She is simply the best.
Blessings!
Gwen

Barb said...

Happy Birthday Sharon! I hope you had a wonderful day!