Monday, February 15, 2010

A Little More Silver Bella

feb15

The last day of my holiday weekend and so much to do. Well, why not work on some Silver Bella projects that I’ve yet to complete. This is the hang tag that we made in Anna Corba’s workshop. We collaged a wooden tag, then brushed it with melted bees wax. A few ribbons added and it’s done. Of course, it took me three months to add the final ribbon! At some point I just need to call it done and move on. Those perfectionist tendencies will get me yet.

feb-15-hangtag-back002

The back of the tag is simply covered in sheet music, and now it’s ready to hang. I also strung together the beautiful pale blue and cream banners from the Winter Sparkle Banner swap. I just need to decide where to hang it. It feels good to get projects completed but I’m sure I have about 50 other projects waiting!

10 comments:

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

This really is a "love note" because your blog is great! I am glad to have stumbled upon you!

I'll be your next follower for sure! and I'd like to invite you back to my blog too sometime...you sound a lot like me in your profile!

ciao bella..see you soon...hopefully!

Kerry McKibbins said...

Just beautiful.

zandra said...

Hi Sharon, hoping you got your fat book? It came out gorgeous and just wanted to say how beautiul your page was and I was glad to be a part of it.
Hugz, Z

Rebecca said...

Absolutely beautiful! I am SO not a perfectionist, but when it comes to my projects, I am anal. I have a ton of projects that I can't seem to put that final "bow" on as well. Glad to know there are more of me out there!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

So love your beautiful tag ~ great that you have a lot of projects and good luck with getting them done.
I hope that you had a lovely Valentines weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Deb Harvey said...

Beautiful tag! Miss Gracie is pretty cute too! My cat Rudy would love her!
Deb

T's Daily Treasures said...

What a beautiful tag! I can do that! I have old cartons just waiting to be cut up and turned into tags but I haven't been feeling very creative lately. I feel like a slug most days! So much I want to do -- just gotta buckle down and do it! My dining table is still filled with glass jars and boxes that need to be glammed up. I'm gonna have to do something about that TODAY! Hope you are having a fabulous day. Thanks always for inspiring! Blessings, Tammy

Torie Jayne said...

So pretty! Have a sweet day!

stephanie said...

Wasn't that Anna Corba fabulous? It was my favorite of all. I'm impressed that your tag is finished as mine is only halfway completed--still have bags from Silver Bella that haven't been unpacked!

stephanie said...

Oops...meant to say "wasn't that Anna Corba CLASS fabulous"...Although Anna Corba herself IS pretty fabulous...