Friday, February 12, 2010

Just a Bit More Pink in Honor of Valentine’s Day

feb6-5

Yes, the traditional red is lovely too, but… there’s nothing like the color pink. Just a sweet pink heart necklace to make everyday feel like Valentine’s Day.

feb6-1

Yummy pink velvet leaves make any project just a little bit more special. Gosh, almost any color of velvet leaves will do that but I always go back to my standby color of pink.

feb6-2

Sweet vintage pink flowers – yes, you certainly could give these to your sweetie on Valentine’s Day.

I know I’m a bit behind the others in posting the pages from my Vintage Valentine’s fabric fat book. I did photograph them today and I’m getting close to posting them, but first I must leave early tomorrow to get to the Palo Alto flea market. I’ve never been there before, but I’m looking forward to it. It is smaller (about 100 vendors) than my usual flea market, but since I missed that one I’m anxious to see what this one has in it. It is located right across the street from Stanford University. Directly across the street on the other side is the Town and Country Village shopping center which has a Paper Source store. I might just have to make another stop after the flea market!

4 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Lots of lovely pinks in these past two posts. I'd love to come sit in your big comfy chair, look through magazines, gawk at your fabulous Valentine's Fat Book and have a nice, long chat. Enjoy your day at the flea market and anyplace else you may stop along the way. Sounds like it is gonna be a very good day for you. Blessings, Tammy

Jodie LeJeune said...

You totally have my permission to GO TO THE FLEA MARKET today Sharon!!! I can't wait to see what you buy to show us!!!
Have fun~
everything vintage

Marydon Ford said...

G'day, Sharon ~ What lovely pinks ... the necklace is wonderful.

Happy Valentine's
Have a loving weekend.
Hugs, Marydon

GWENDOLYN said...

What a lovely necklace!!
Blessings always!
Gwen