Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I “Heart” You

feb6-6

Filigree Heart

Yes, I heart you. And to show you how much, I’m going to share some more of my hearts with you. A filigree heart of red and gold hangs from the lamp.  Just for Valentine’s Day? I think not.

feb6-15

Cupcakes or Pet Fun?

Can you guess what these are? I’m going to give you a hint: woof, woof. Yes, they are actually doggie toys, but really, who would know besides you and me? I couldn’t resist these cupcakes at an outing to Target (be sure to say it with a French accent!) a few years ago. What would your dog think of these?

feb6-10 

Heart o'Roses

Just a pretty decoration to hang on the wall. Made up of a multitude of roses, it just says “happy”.

feb6-16

Truffle Heart Candles

Petite candies of wax, not chocolate, last all year long like sweet little bon bons. But be careful, don’t put one in your mouth!

What do you have at home that reminds you of Valentine’s Day? Look around, you’ll be amazed at what you might find!

8 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Lots of wonderful hearts. Those do NOT look like doggie toys. One time I gave a friend soaps from the States that were shaped like chocolates. She had them tucked away in a drawer, and one nite, found them -- decided to take a bite without reading the label. Talk about washing your mouth out with soap. HA!
Hope you are having a great day! :) Tammy

GWENDOLYN said...

It all looks so yummy, good enough to eat... I mean chew on . ha!
Blessings!
Gwen

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

I have enjoyed seeing your hearts and decorations around your home.
Love the heart of roses and the cupcakes and truffles.

Hugs
Carolyn

Karen said...

Sharon! Got my fat book! Your page is gorgeous! Had to come by and say thank you! Love it all!
I'm up to my eyeballs in paint - am painting my studio . . . love it!
Have a great weekend!
Karen
Some days are diamonds

June said...

Sharon your life is filled with Valentines. Beautiful hearts and Miss Gracie...what could be better than that?!
hugs

Hope said...

Oh all the heart things are so neat. I especially love the dog toys. Great to see others thinking outside the box...Happy Valentine's Day and for visiting me.
Blessings~Hope

stephanie said...

Sharon...Loving all your Valentine's themed photos! Those doggie cupcakes are an absolute hoot! Can't wait to see photos of the fat book...

icandy... said...

I really love this poat...what pretty images!
ox
Christina