Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mixed Berry Chocolate Cake, Anyone?

jan14-1

On my trip to the spectacular Whole Foods Market in Cupertino earlier this month, I could not resist bringing home dessert. This is the small Mixed Berry Chocolate cake. Can you say “yum”?

jan14-2

It was really delicious. Fresh strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries atop the (pink!) whipped cream frosting.

jan14-3

Ohhhh, this was so good! Not toooooo sweet, but refreshing with the fruit and whipped cream frosting. And, oh so pretty, too!

This was the treat I brought home after perusing the flea market earlier that morning. I’ll be sharing some of my flea market finds this weekend. Plenty of treats there, too!

1 comment:

T's Daily Treasures said...

YUM! Looks refreshing. Hope all is well with you. Blessings, Tammy