Friday, January 29, 2010

It’s Almost Valentine’s Day!

jan29

It’s hard to believe that February is almost here; January went by too fast. Well, you know what this means… flea market time on the first Saturday of the month! I really shouldn’t go next week. What I need to do is stay home and sort through all the things I’ve purchased in the last several months (and save my money!). But oh, the fun of it all. I still have a week to decide.

Vintage Valentine Swap

Our Vintage Valentine fabric fat book is due to arrive in each swap participant’s hands by February 10th. I can’t wait to see the finished book! Photos will be posted so you can share in my swap happiness. :-) In the meantime, I hope to make it to Whole Foods Market this weekend to pick up a Valentine’s cupcake. Of course it will be photographed first, then my sister will be more than willing to eat it. That is, if Miss Gracie doesn’t get to it first!

6 comments:

maría cecilia said...

Hola Sharon, if I were you I wouldn´t miss the flea market... who knows what wonderful treasure you may find this time???
Cariños,
Maria Cecilia

T's Daily Treasures said...

I certainly wouldn't miss the flea market -- even if you only browse, which would probably be hard to do. I'm still trying to talk myself into getting organized and simplifying. What to do with everything? I can't wait to see your Valentine fat books. They are going to be gorgeous! Have a great weekend. :) Tammy

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

I love the bee Valentine card and can't wait to see your Valentine fat book. It will be fabulous, I am sure.
Have fun at the flea market and do show us what you get please.
Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Jodie LeJeune said...

Girl, quit fretting and go to the flea market! You totally have my permission and encouragement to do so! ;)

I just returned from Hobby Lobby and Michael's. Like I really needed to spend more money much less bring more things in my studio....augh!

I can't wait to get our fat books...Sarah says they are soooo pretty! She worked so hard on them...I haven't seen any of it yet. yay!!!

Take time to go to Whole Foods before there are no more cupcakes. (Miss Gracie told me to tell you that)

Enjoy your weekend girlie~
everything vintage

kana said...

Sharon,

I am looking forward to seeing your fat book..I am sure it will be great. I like your Be Mine tag, too cute!

The Victorian Parlor said...

I can't wait to see the finished book!

Blessings,

Kim