Friday, January 22, 2010

Flea Market Fleurs

jan18-7

These lovely (faux) flowers came from the same vendor from which I purchased the tiny ribbon roses.

jan18-4

The flowers were very inexpensive and he had a whole bucket-full.

jan18-5

I bought several as you never know when they might come in handy. The large red rose was purchased specially for the Vintage Valentine fabric fat book pages.

jan18-6

Following up on yesterday’s post… Tammy, I do have a wonderful flea market but I can’t visit it any time. It’s only the first Saturday of the month. Good thing, or I’d spend too much! Debbie, thank you so much for the compliments. Christine, I did use some of the little roses on my pages for the Vintage Valentine fabric fat book swap. We get our books sent back to us by February 5th, so I’ll post more pictures then. Gwendolyn and Carolyn, thank you for your sweet words. June, I hope he still has that fabric too but now he’s gone until summer!

6 comments:

Leanne said...

oh my! those flowers are to die for! Where do you flea market again?

icandy... said...

Sharon!
These are gorgeous~ I'm already thinking about all of the wonderful uses!
ox
Christina

T's Daily Treasures said...

Gorgeous flowers! Guess it is a good thing that the flea market isn't just there, open all the time, calling your name. You have something to look forward to once a month and what a fun treasure hunt that must be. Time really is flying by so February 5th is really just around the corner. Look forward to seeing all those fabulous Valentine fat books. Have a great weekend. :) Tammy

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

I adore your vintage flowers and I look forward to seeing them in some lovely creations.

Have a happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Scrappy Jessi said...

hey sweet girl
eeekkk these are gorgeous!!
hope all is wel
happy new year
oxoxo,
jessi

GWENDOLYN said...

Sharon,
GORGEOUS FLOWERS!! me want:)
seriously, very lovely! Your miss Gracie is quite a cutie.
Blessings always!
Gwen