Saturday, December 12, 2009

Random Saturday

dec12-3

Last weekend, I put my current collection of various Somerset magazines on a shelf where they are easy accessible. The stack on the floor was just getting too high! I hate to admit it, but I had every issue of the first five years or so of Somerset Studio and I gave them all away a year or two ago when I was doing major organizing. Even now, I’m worried about my ever growing collection, but I do love to peruse them.

dec12-2

Why are my newest ballerinas standing in the flower frog? Well, because their feet are en pointe and they can’t stand by themselves!

llllllll

I didn’t glitter up my cupcake Christmas tree today but it’s still in the fridge. Perhaps tomorrow in between my cleaning, cooking, crafting and working a half day. Oh, so much to get done!

6 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

I hope you are getting through all your plans for the day. I am so behind in everything. Not enough time for it all. I hope to mostly get done with decorating tomorrow and then more baking before the end of the week. After that, maybe, finally, some crafting. Blessings to you and Miss Gracie. :) Tammy

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Now that is a big pile of magazines ~ so glad that I am not the only one.
Good luck with working through your, to do list.

Hugs
Carolyn

aBohemianMarket said...

OMG Sharon!!!
I think Miss Gracie and Tina put you up too all the goodness you showed to and for me : )
Aren't those en pointe ballerinas the bomb?
I am going to e-mail you in one moment!!!
Hugs
carole

Jen Kershner said...

My stack is getting awfully high also but I don't think I could bare to part with them.

kana said...

I have way too many of those magazines as well and just can't part with them. Loving the little ballerinas!

maría cecilia said...

Hi Sharon, your magazines photo is great and the bellerinas are so lovely. Love your cupcake with the christmas tree on the top... did your kitty really ate it??
Cariños
Maria Cecilia