Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday Cookies

dec16-1

Yesterday at work, someone mentioned that the ladies who take aqua aerobics together were having a cookie get-together. I left my meeting and went in to take some photos of them to use in our promotional materials and met some really nice ladies. They had brought an assortment of yummy cookies and were enjoying some social time together.

dec16-2

I took some photos, had a great conversation with one of the ladies who just loved our community center and then had a cookie. She was so great, I went to get my business card for her and came back with our communications manager. We chatted with her for a while further, then went back to the original meeting we had been in, both of us showing up with cookies in our mouths!

2 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Now that's one way to get cookies without baking them yourself. HA! Everything looks so scrumptious! How nice that they shared and you got a little break from your meeting. Have a great weekend! :)Tammy

aBohemianMarket said...

Hi Sharon:
I reiterate; I wish I were a co-worker so I could feast on the cookies : )
Have a great weekend!!!
Hugs to the girls
carole