Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Cupcake Christmas Tree

cup1

So here’s my latest Whole Foods Market cupcake. Isn’t it wonderful?

cup2

I added my birthday cake ballerinas because they just seemed to fit with the scene.

cup3

Gotta love the pink ballerina.

cup4

But let’s not leave out little miss blue ballerina, too!

cup5

Isn’t this just amazing? I love the little “ornaments” on the tree, also.

cup6

It looks so soft and snowy – just right for a winter’s scene.

cup7

Notice there isn’t any glitter on here yet.

cup8

This weekend, I’ll sprinkle a bit on and around it.

cup9

May I point out how lovely the top of the tree is right now?

cup10

There’s even a little star that you can see if you look really closely.

cup11

Tomorrow, I’ll post some more photos of what happened after I took these. Miss Gracie just couldn’t resist and so the tree doesn’t look exactly like this anymore.

cup12

Until then, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you!

4 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Now that is one fanciful little cupcake! I am sure Miss Gracie had fun lots of licking fun with it. What a merry little scene with the ballerinas! I can't help but smile! :) Have a great day and best wishes! Tammy

donna said...

I love Cupcakes!
This one is so...darling! I agree the ballerinas fit right in!
I just ordered(last night) cupcake boxes and dividers from Williams-sonoma
I plan on giving cupcakes as Christmas gifts tis year to my closest buds.
There is something very magical about a cupcake...don't really know why.
Have a wonderful Wednesday...donna

Diva Kreszl said...

adorable...like a miniature Nutcracker Ballet...you're just missing the little wooden soldiers!

Draffin Bears said...

Oh dear! ... did Miss Gracie take a lick?
I love your sweet Christmas tree cupcake, how lovely.

Hope that you are having a great week
Hugs
Carolyn